Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wow! It's been a long time!

So apparently time flies because I so didn't realize that it had been so long. Winter was fun but we are sure loving the spring. It was 84 degrees today, and we soaked up as much of the sun as we could. Ty and I took the boys on a walk, we rode bikes and scooters, and went to the park. We have had a fun and interesting couple of months. T had a birthday, an uninsured motorist cost our insurance 16,000 dollars to fix our Yukon, and we went to Idaho. As for the birthday, T still talks about it. He's a big boy now and can do some pretty amazing things on his new little bike, like pushing himself off the seat and onto the back tire in order to stop. Curious, but hilarious to watch. Onto the "incident", a few days before T's birthday a guy with, of course, no insurance plowed into the side of our Yukon. Once we got T to stop crying about the car being broken and me holding Ty back from trying to take out the other driver, everything was fine. 16,000 dollars in repairs later, I am back to driving my baby. Thankfully we have great insurance. Now for Idaho, we had so much fun! We did so many fun things. We went to the arcade with the fam and had a great time. You wouldn't think spending a lot of money on tokens and winning a lot of tickets would get you so little in the end. But it was fun. Ty and I spent a weekend skiing at Targhee and had a blast. No one was hurt on the hill which was our main goal. Now home we are back to preschool, libraries, playgroups, and fun in the sun. T is loving his bike, scooter, and the fountain in our back yard. As for P, everyone calls him the mad man. He climbs on anything in sight. He wanders the house with either a stool or chair so that he can get anywhere he might need to go. He still has his curls which he will probably not love, but the ladies sure love it now. We just love our boys!!!! Ty is doing awesome in school and I keep busy working and being a mom. Well, I better get to it but I promise I will get my act together and not wait so long to update.

The proof is in the pictures:


Our little MAD MAN!!! For a whole day-goggles, tennis racket, puppy.
His Converse and a diaper, necessities of life.

T showing off his moves on the new bike!!

SAD, huh????? She's back now though, beautiful as ever (with a bonus, all new tires!!)

Busted! T's idea or P's???????

4 comments:

The Bown's said...

Finally a Update!! So a couple weeks ago we went to dinner at this Italian place and there was a fountain in the front, we gave the girls a penny to throw in and Lynlee closed her eyes and said, "I wish I will marry Tayson!" We laughed so hard, she misses him so much.

Darci and Ryan said...

Sounds like you had fun. Too bad we missed ya. I will have to email you are numbers to make sure that you have them. Anyway, your boys are SO cute. Love them to pieces!

Brock and Kristina said...

Yay! I am so glad you found us. I have wondered about you guys over the last couple of years. I can't believe how much your oldest has grown and your little boy is adorable...love the curls. I am happy you guys are doing good. How much longer does Ty have in school??? Can't wait to be done huh? Keep in touch!

Abel and Abby said...

Nossa mae, faz um bom tempo! Parece que voces estao otimo! Quero que voce saiba que a construcao da casa esta indo bem! Nos encontramos com sua esposa no hospital. Eu quero seu numero de telefone. Mande ta!