So it is official...it's a boy! While it would be fun to have a girl we are excited for another little guy! Life keeps us running between t and p, work, school, vegas, blackfoot, fun, and family. so shhhh! I'm at work...and have to run! Just thought I would keep you all posted.
5 comments:
YAY! Congratulations! We are having our second boy and I decided that I like boys, they are not as dramatic and we won't have to shell out tons of money for their wedding! Only for missions...Hope things are going well for you! When are you due? It would be fun to get our boys together sometime...
Woot Woot!!! That is so exciting. Boys are awesome. You are on your way to a baseball team! Are you around here for the summer? I have totally lost track of you. Please call if you are around. You know where to find me!
Congrats! Did you know that we moved to Boise to finish up rotations? So we r gonna be back and forth now too!
Congrats... You know you can take Imree anytime, I thin she kinda likes ya!!
So the old wives tales just didn't work out for ya huh?! ;-) Congrats!
Post a Comment