Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas and more...

Big Bros!

We blessed Baby G on Dec 5, 2010! He is such a special addition to our fam!


Baby G and me! I could hold him all day!



Baby G...2 months old already!


Smiling! Cheeks, chins, and all!


Christmas morning in their Christmas jammies (not bad for my first attempt at making clothes)!! oh...the anticipation!


Baby G!


Christmas time holds so many of my fondest memories...and this year is no different! I used to think there was nothing better than being a 5 year old at Christmas...but there is...it's being a mom of a 5 year old at Christmas time. I love watching kids at Christmas! I love the Christmas programs, the excitement of the season, and the opportunity to teach my kids about the birth of our Savior. T has become so grown-up this year. He has learned to tie his shoes, not from Ty or I even though we tried, instead he learned from a friend at school. He learned to ride a bike like a pro and he has learned how to sound words out and (almost) read. He can count "to the highest" as he puts it and can add his numbers. Ty has been teaching him how to count and add money...no suprise to me, Ty has always been the money/business guy. T's kindergarten class had a Christmas program and he did such a great job! He sang loud enough that he had everyone asking...who is that great singer and cute little dude in the Puma shirt?(we got such great compliments and thanks from almost everyone there for the awesome entertainment). He likes to belt out those songs and was about a word ahead of all the others...Ty and I were crying with so much laughter! Man...we love that kid!

P absolutely ADORES his big bro! He serves as the perfect sidekick to his T...however probably not for long considering he is only a few pounds shy of T and he is one tough cookie! P has such a HUGE personality! He is fearless, adventurous, and a little crazy. We used to think that considering he falls 15-20 times a day he was pretty clumsy...we are coming to find he is pretty darn coordinated! He is a natural on his Razor and a pro on his snowboard. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it myself! P has learned so many things this year...he knows his alphabet...he knows how to yell the song "Follow the Prophet"...and he can count to 13. He will be a SUNBEAM next week and will be joining T in primary next week...should be interesting. He is a GREAT big brother and loves holding and playing with his new little bro.

Baby G is growing and growing and growing! Everyday we discover a new chin or a new roll and we love every one of them! He is smiling more and more and even gave us a little giggle the other day. He is just over 8 weeks now and is the cutest little button...his nickname sadly has become BOOBERS...sad huh...don't know how that one evolved. He is a good little guy, only fusses when he's hungry...alot like his dad...and has big cheeks...alot like his dad. He got an airplane piggy bank for Christmas so he can join in on those money lessons from dad!

Ty and I are loving the time together now that PA school is OVER!!!! The next step...to find a J.O.B. We are in some communications with a doctor in Utah and are thinking that is showing the most potential for now. Ty is trying to keep busy...having more time on his hands now than ever before! I tease him he is having a hard time saying good-bye to his sugar-momma, I remind him that this sugar-momma is working her way closer to retirement. I have been on maternity leave but have picked up a few shifts here and there. I am restoring an old upright piano and am so excited to have more music in my home. I am anxious to play and Ty is anxious for me to teach the boys. I have a feeling he will be less anxious when HEARS me teaching the boys. I have not got nearly enough of my other projects done...like scrapbooking, organizing, crafting...but have so eNjOyEd spending my time with my family! I am so thankful for my family! This year...like every other...will be a year full of change. We will be moving to who knows where, doing who knows what, and for who knows how long...but whatever we do...it will be great...and it will be an adventure!

sorry it's sideways...too cute not to post!

2 comments:

Suzie and Chadd said...

Crazy times huh? It's weird being at this point in the road where we don't really know what's gonna happen. Chadd got a job offer for a job in Battle Mountain Nevada...middle of nowhere! Not too bad though and the people seem really nice! He is at an interview right now in Minnesota so we will see what happens.

Anonymous said...

hotdog!!