Friday, April 15, 2011

Well...now we're comitted!

After much thinking, discussion, and heartache...it is official, we are going to be moving to Southeast Idaho where Ty has accepted a job in the ER. He is super excited and I am super excited to be working less very shortly! We are so excited! We are going to be renting a home there...just until we figure out whether we want to build or buy. The boys are thrilled! The new place has a HUGE backyard (like 2 acres), a BIG barn, and a fire pit....not sure how that last one is going to work out. Sometimes they like to take charge and do things with not have a whole lot of supervision...Big T and Little P that is. We just got T all registered up to school and P is pumped to be crashing a preschool this year...watch out here he comes! As for Baby G...he is still cute as a button! He rolls over and under and loves his highchair...that is until you make him eat in his highchair! Hates rice cereal, hates carrots, hates food...I am going to have to home school this one if he doesn't start to widen his food horizons! YIKES! Ty had a birthday this week. I took him out on a hot date...Thai food and Lava Hot Springs. It worked out perfect...it snowed in APRIL! Besides celebrating his birthday Ty has kept busy organizing orders from Cabelas...yep Cabelas...and packing for the big haul south. As for me...I am still working...nights...full time...and anxiously awaiting cutting back! I can't wait for this summer...to LOVE the weather, play with my boys, and sleep at night!!! Shhhh...better get back to work!

4 comments:

LibbieandFam said...

I'm sad your leaving but thrilled you get to work less.. What an exciting time. Good luck with everything. Your family is amazing, I'm blessed to know them! Good luck Ty!!! Good luck to all of you!

Unknown said...

Hmmmm...your summer list is significantly lacking something...Like: Hang out with ERIN every single day while the husbands are WORKING!!!

Ellie said...

woo hoo! i am stoked to have you close and we can scrapbook our little hearts out!

Darci and Ryan said...

Going back to the stompin grounds huh?! How exciting to start the career!