Hi there, I have a favor. In my blog you will notice I do not mention our last name or my kids' names, just for safety. So if you wouldn't mind not using them in comments I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Ty and I have been married for over 7 years and have so much fun! We have 3 little boys who are just the funnest little destructive and curious creatures you could imagine. I work as a nurse in labor and delivery and newborn nursery and LOVE it. I have been doing this for 7 1/2 years. Ty has recently graduated from PA school and who knows where that will take us. We do know it is going to be fun, it is going to be exciting, but most of all it is going to be an adventure.
1 comment:
Tas, you sing sooooo good, don't forget your WWW's.
pappa
Post a Comment