Saturday, May 30, 2009

Road Trip and Double Trouble!!!

We have had such a fun few weeks, starting with Gramma Debbie coming down for a visit. We had so much FUN! We saw some of the sights, swam, and of course did a little shopping (of which P was not a huge fan) and a lot of eating (mostly Cheesecake Factory cheesecake). Oh and Krispy Kreme where the kids (and us) watched the donut assembly line for a very long time...


The next week we went to the Children's Museum for a field trip with T's preschool. We had so much fun! They got to play "grocery store", fix cars, and a ton of other fun things...


This week we took a little trip up north to work and play with the fam. T and P always have so much fun at Gramma Debbie and Papa Jerry's house. The new pets however stole the show. T and P chased, they pounced, and they played with the little baby chicks and ducks. It was a nearly tearful goodbye on the boys' end but I am sure the chicks were thrilled with the parting. On the way back home we were able to make a few stops to play with friends. The whole trip was a lot of fun!

So my nearly-nightly"therapy" has become watching The Bachellorette on the internet (becuase of course we have no cable), making the most adorable little hairbows and headbands (even though I have no little girls), and the best part a Diet Pepsi on the rocks. The other night while I was in "therapy" I hear:
T: Come on P...
P: Uh...
T: Quiet...
P: Uh...
(sounds like they are still in the bedroom, not too worried)
Quiet... until P comes tripping (of course) into my bedroom...
P: UH-OH!! (dragging me downstairs...)
Uh-Oh allright. I found A LOT of food out of the fridge and T asleep on the top shelf of my pantry. After climbing on a couple five gallon buckets to reach T wakes up just enough to say: "Mommy, P and I want to do "ferafy" with you..." and goes back to sleep. Not really getting the whole "ferafy" thing until the next morning when the boys suprised me with a diet pepsi and yards and yards of ribbon... I tell you, our boys are crazy and dangerous but we love them!
Double Trouble!!! P is clumsy, he trips when he walks, falls when he runs, and crashes when he rides. His curly hair has all the lil' girls looking and his personality matches the madness of the hair-do. Lately he has had some strage fascination with underwear, shoes, cell phones, and keys. Hence the other day we were delivering cookies to some neighbors, yes below is a picture of P in the stroller sporting his older bro's undies, holding my cell phone, Ty's keys and probably some little girl's shoes he found at the park... He loves to play and is a fantastic sleeper, probably because after falling 44 times in a day and running into 8 different tables he considers himself better off to just go to sleep and start over the next day...

T is growing like crazy... He loves to ride his bike and just finished up his first year of preschool. He LOVES friends and LOVES to play. He is really cathcing on to swimming and he gets plenty of practice. T torments P, but I keep telling myself it is only out of love that he does it... I am not always so sure. P, however, gives him quite a run for his money only being 4 pounds lighter.



Ty and I are still enjoying every minute together and with our boys. I work and play, Ty studies and we try to catch up with each other once in a while. Well, I guess I better get to it...

2 comments:

Warth Family said...

Girl, you look great! The boys have grown a lot. The Las Vegas sun has been good to ya'll! Let us know when your in town again, we would love to get together!

Liza said...

I love your "therapy". I too find quiet time in the evening with a D. Pepsi does wonders. :)