Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day #2-Full of Fun in the Sun!

Yeah! So once again we started out our day with swimming lessons for T. Then we headed up to swim with some friends in their pool. We all had so much fun even though Ty and P stayed at home for P's much needed nap. Mr MP3, Miss Cell, and little T swam their hearts out, here are some of their tricks...


After swimming, eating cookies, and drinking lemonade we headed home. First thing on the list, cheese quesadillas and dinosaur chicken nuggets. Then we played making forts, playing in the fountain and rock garden outside, and even making some chocolate chip cookies. Everyone got their turn mixing, dumping, and EATING!



Tonight's agenda...BBQ at a friends house, more swimming, and more eating... we better get to it. Then SLEEP...to rest up for a big day of fun tomorrow.


Our favorite things about today:
Miss Cell's: "swimming and going down the slide into the pool"
Mr. MP3: "definitely, SLIDE"
T's: "to go swimming and have sree cookies"
P's: "fjdksl ajlkdgoi" yah we didn't get it either...but he had fun too.
Mine: Having Miss Cell ask me to pick out her clothes, do her hair, and PUT A BOW IN IT... Oh, and saying my farewells to the mohawk... I have to tell you though, Mr. MP3 was pretty excited and this is what he had to say about it... "I'm happy it's off...and...it felt really cool."

3 comments:

Gramma Deb said...

Wow, are you guys tired yet? Eat and play, eat and play, eat and play...hair, hair, hair

Gramma Deb said...

hey bub, where'd your hair hat go?

Jill said...

You are like me, I can't wait for the day I get to some girl hair! So excited you are coming up! I got your message but every thursday I babysit my cousins kids but can still do it in the morning time? What time will you be up...my e-mail is jillybean_204@hotmail.com. let me know and we'll chat about it. Thanks!