Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Day of School!!

My little T is getting so big. Last year we did a joy school with some friends so it wasn't ever like I was really sending him off to school...it's a little rougher than I thought it would be. I can't imagine next year when I might actually have to put him on a bus that wisks him off to school. What if he gets on the wrong bus...what if he doesn't find his class...what if, what if, what if...heaven help me. I guess I will have to drive him..I am for sure hoping to work out the worries by at least junior high...not sure though! He loves his new preschool! He has already learned so much including his "Where is Thumpster (Thumpkin)" and "Where is Piggy (Pinky)". T's version: Where is Thumpster? Where is Thumpster? Here I am... Her I am...How are you today sir...Very well I think...Runaway! Runaway! Not forgetting little P yelling in the backgroud trying to be big like his bro. P does have the "Runaway" down... We just love 'em!!!

No comments: