Lately we were able to go with some friends to their cabin...TONS OF FUN! Erika and I had so much fun scrapbooking...totally productive...and the kids PLAYED! It was a blast. We started the fun making homeade pizzas then got to the playing. The kids loved playing in the dirt, T and H spent hours "smellin' the berries" on the junipers, and showering...then soaking...then soaping...then rinsing! T and H listened for coyotes...both terrified...still a topic of conversation occasionally. We saw deer, rabbits, and wild turkeys...suprisingly, no human-eating coyotes! It was so great to spend time with friends and to have so much fun! The guys joined us towards the end of the week, just in time for dress-up...aren't you so proud of your little boys, daddy!!!





down and dirty!

I have fallen in sagebrush...and I can't get out!
play hard...sleep hard!
1 comment:
How cute!!! I need copies of those pictures. Could we really not do with out the one of me?????JK WE miss you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment